Anaheim Trade Show Display Design & Booth Rental
Anaheim offers plenty of great attractions, dining options, great hotels, and wonderful weather, which is why it’s such a hot spot for trade shows each year. If you’re looking for a great way to build your brand and bring in new leads for your Southern California company, then heading to an Anaheim trade show is a great marketing choice.
Of course, when you head to Anaheim for a trade show, you’ll want to make sure you have a beautiful Anaheim trade show booth display to attract visitors to your booth. Trade show exhibits in Anaheim only pay off if you can bring people to your booth and leave the trade show with lucrative leads. Here’s a closer look at some of the most popular Anaheim trade shows, as well as some trade show banner design inspiration you can use to set up a booth that brings in visitors.
Popular Trade Shows in Anaheim, CA
Many different trade shows take place in Anaheim each year. If you’re considering setting up your own Anaheim trade show booth display, here’s a look at some of the most popular trade shows you may want to be a part of:
- ✔ SIGGRAPH – SIGGRAPH is a conference and experience for professionals and students involved in interactive technology and computer graphics. It’s considered the most prestigious forum out there for computer graphics research publication.
- ✔ Westpack – Westpack is a packaging solutions and ideas show that features top supplies of material handling services and products, contract packaging services, packing machinery suppliers, packaging materials suppliers, and more.
- ✔ Coffee Fest – Coffee Fest is a tea and coffee trade show, and it’s specifically designed for companies involved with retailing tea, coffee, and products that are related. This trade show attracts many buyers that make purchases within the following year.
- ✔ Plastec West – Plastec West is an exhibition that features top plastics suppliers, showing off the latest innovations and technologies in the industry. It offers a great networking opportunity and allows companies to expand their knowledge of the industry.
- ✔ NAMM Show – This show features international music products and is a perfect place for music companies to show off their products.
- ✔ Natural Products Expo West – At this trade show/expo, natural, healthy, and organic products are shown. It’s a great place for companies to showcase the newest natural products and new developments in the industry.
Other trade shows and expos that take place in Anaheim include:
- → SPIE DSS – Defense, Security & Sensing
- → Electronics West
- → ATX West
- → Windpower
- → Strategies in Light America
- → MD&M West
- → CAMX
Great Ideas for Your Anaheim Trade Show Display that Attract Visitors
No matter what Anaheim trade show you attend, you’ll need to make sure your Anaheim trade show display design stands out and brings in the right visitors. To help you set up trade show exhibits in Anaheim that provide results, here are a few great ideas to keep in mind.
- 1. Get the Perfect Look and Feel with a Custom Exhibit – Remember that your trade show exhibit needs to make a great first impression, so you’ll want to make sure you get the perfect look and feel for your brand with a custom booth. Your goals for the show should help determine the look and feel of your booth. You’ll want a custom design that tells the story of your business and brand, helping you connect with potential customers the moment they see your exhibit.
- 2. Be Creative with Your Exhibit – Have fun being creative with your trade show booth display ideas. Feel free to experiment with screens, sound, electronic presentations, signage, posters, lighting, and more. Consider setting up the display ahead of time and travel the path your visitors will to see how it looks and feels for yourself. You want to avoid visual overload, but you want to have some fun and really create an interactive experience that draws in visitors.
- 3. Have Some Promotional Items on Hand – Promotional items help attract visitors to your booth at trade shows, but you do need to make sure that you choose promotional tradeshow booth supplies that relate to your brand and the message you want to convey. You don’t want promo items that end up thrown away or forgotten and buried in a drawer. Choose promo items that are relevant, memorable, and branded so they effectively market your business, long after the trade show is over.
- 4. Make Use of Demo Displays or Tools – Make use of demo displays or tools at your trade show booth to show what you do or how your products work. These demos can help draw in people as they pass by your trade show exhibit.
- 5. Tell People Ahead of Time – If you want to bring in more visitors to your booth, make sure you tell as many people as possible that you’ll be at a trade show. Announce you’ll be at a trade show on social media platforms and add banners to your website that lets people know they can come by and visit. You can even send out email updates in the week before the show. This way you get people out so they’ll have the chance to see your incredible custom display.
Solutions Rendered Prepares You for Any Trade Show or Expo
When you want to make sure you have the best possible trade show exhibits in Anaheim, you’ll want to work with Solutions Rendered. We offer you the custom Anaheim trade show booth display options that you need to make sure you make the most of your investment in trade shows. They offer custom trade show equipment that tell the story of your brand, helping you communicate your message and your brand to potential clients. Not only do they offer custom exhibits rentals, they also offer helpful resources that you can use to maximize your return on investment.
We also offer services such as: